Sunday, January 14, 2007

How 'Bout 'Dem Saints?!?!?!?!?!



!! Special Saints Edition !!
Sean Payton must have paid a visit to the Voodoo Gods and Goddesses at the beginning of the 2006 NFL season, because the choke-artists of years past seem to have been fully excised from the NEW New Orleans Saints. These guys, I'm finally convinced (well, with lingering nagging doubts, admittedly) are the Real Deal. Wow. I just watched the game against the Eagles, and there were so many opportunities to blow it, but the team held strong and gets to move on to the NFC Championship. Win that and they go to the SUPER BOWL. Having watched the Saints for almost 30 years or so, I'd have never believed they'd go to the Super Bowl in my lifetime, but now they've almost made it.I believe that, if they show the same backbone and character they showed tonight, they could just make it after all. Wow.

So, for the time being ignore the clashing colors on this webpage. In honor of the New Orleans Saints, I'm going Black'n'Gold for a little while, and I'm not an expert web designer.

Wheeee!!!

No comments: